Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tonight's game not rained out... yet

Tonight's game against Sikeston at Gordon B. Guess Field has yet to be cancelled despite some soggy conditions at the park.

Bobcat General Manager Gordon Guess said, with some work and Diamond Dry, the field should be ready for play by the 7:05 p.m., first pitch. However, the weather forecast is calling for possible heavy rains and thunderstorms, jeopardizing any field prep that might otherwise allow for the game.
A decision will be made by 1:30 p.m., Guess said, as to whether the field can be ready for tonight.